- DHN South & East Regional Meeting- July 11, 2017
- July 11, 2017 10:00 am
- July 11, 2017 12:30 pm
- DHN Events
- May 18, 2017
The Ohio Department of DD is offering regional training opportunities on
The Ohio Department of DD has partnered with the Corporation for Supportive Housing and Disability Housing Network to bring County Boards of DD and Housing Corporations training opportunities on Partnership Development. The sessions will focus on partnering with the affordable housing community, as either a county board or a housing corporation, to increase housing opportunities for individuals served by the county board.
The agenda will include:
• Basics of the Affordable Housing Industry
• Benefits of Partnership Development
• How to Partner w/ the Affordable Housing Industry
• How to have a seat at the table to leverage capital funding and DD expertise
These training opportunities will be held during the DHN Summer Regional Meetings and will require an RSVP to ensure sufficient seating.
Combined South & East Regional Meeting
July 11, 2017
10 am-12:30 pm
(Hocking County Board, Logan)
To accommodate your schedule, you are welcome to attend any location.
Please RSVP to: email@example.com.