DHN Membership Includes:
- Access to cutting-edge website and blog for sharing and receiving information about important issues in the disability housing field which will allow you to:
- Share files and best practices with other DHN Members
- Exchange knowledge in a question and answer forum with other DHN members
- Post your news, updates and events on the DHN website for other members to view
- Share job opportunities with other DHN members
- Showcase your organization on our website by posting a profile, news, updates & events
- Regular updates of national trends in operations, funding, and financing policies and procedures
- Sponsorship of research specific to the disability housing field
- Participation in a strong, collective voice for disability housing
- Opportunities for collaboration, learning, and networking with peer disability housing professionals
Organizations eligible for DHN membership are Housing Corporations that operate in the state of Ohio, Ohio County Boards of DD, and other organizations interested in the latest trends and news related to scattered-site, community-based rental housing for people with disabilities.
Contact Jacalyn Slemmer at jacalynslemmer at disabilityhousingnetwork.org or 614-595-4110 if you have any questions.